Thursday, May 8, 2008

Action and Fitness 5K Run vs Champion Run

There are two running events this weekend. There will be an Action & Fitness 5K run that will be held at the Fort Area. Race will start around 6am and meeting place would be somewhere at Bonifacio Highstreet.

On sunday, there will be a Champion run at Marikina. The champion run will be a 5K and 10K event.

So... where shall I run?? Ahhhhhh.... I'll just run in both events. I know what the running docs say, don't run two consecutive races or you'll probably end up injured. Well, the plan is just run slow this saturday and carry The Fort Striders 5min/km pace flag during the 5K fun run. Sunday will be my event, since I'd like to get a new 10K PR. So saturday is easy and sunday will be race day!

See you guys in these events.

No comments: