Saturday, October 11, 2008

Calibrated at Last!

It was a sign of relief when I was able to calibrate my watch just this morning at the Rizal Memorial stadium. I know I've broken the sacred rest rule after every race, but I was restless to make sure my watch registering distances accurately.

I woke up as early as 5am, got my bike and from our place biked 11K to Rizal memorial. It was a good warm up to calibrate my watch. True to what I've thought, my watch is way out of synced with the track's distance.

After calibrating my watch, tested it with 3 more laps in the 400meter inner loop to make sure its pretty accurate. Now it registered 1.19KM for 3 laps and I was happy it was accurate already.

I was happy I was able to hit two birds with one stone today: Calibrate my watch, and train. I'm calling tomorrow a rest day. :)

No comments: