Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Signed Up for Adidas King of the Road 2009

Although the claiming of the King of the Road race packets was a hassel, the good news is the race singlet is fantastic. To my opinion, this is the best looking running singlet ever in the history of races I've joined.

Its been a long long time since I've done a long run, so here I am registered for the 21K. I'm not so sure if signing for a 21K distance is a good idea knowing that I have been missing my long runs for quite some time already.

But hey, what best to start putting back those mileages than races like this. Though this 21K will be treated as an LSD, I'm sure it would be lots of fun. I'm actually quite nervous. Its been a long time since I've felt race jitters like this.

My goal is to finish the race at moderate intensity. My friend and pacing buddy Glenn is training for the Standard Chartered Marathon, and he has agreed to pace with me. He'll be doing 32K though. Glad to be finally pacing with you again mate!

See you all at the starting line this Sunday.

No comments: