Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pinay In Action


Oooops, she did it again. Not Brittney Spears, but Senator Pia Cayetano who once again organized Pinay In Action. This event is more than a running event, but an advocacy on the rights and health of women. Kudos to you Senator Pia.

My wife and I were pretty excited about this event because we had a grand time last year. True to what we expected, we did enjoy this run. We got as expected plenty of freebies and was able to meet so many runner-blogger friends.

More than me, my wife was ecstatic for breaking a new 5K PR of 32 minutes. Congrats to my wife!

The picture is courtesy of Joe a.k.a. The Looney Runner

1 comment:

Christina said...

It is great when you enjoy fitness and healthy lifestyle! Healthy nutrition is also vital to provide you enough fuel for active recreation. I've discovered a good nutraceutical product, which contains a bunch of vitamins and other natural compounds to refill energy supply. It is a dietary supplement - Multipurpose High-Potency Super Nutritional Complex. Ordered it from h t t p: //amzn.to/Y0uraF and was highly satisfied with the results! My tone went up, my workouts became more intensive. Besides, my sleep problems have gone, and I am full of energy during the day.